Solutions & Technology
Get a Quote
Get a Quote
IP SAN Appliances
Rugged NAS Appliances
Rugged Server Appliances
Next-Gen OS Rugged Server Appliances
NEBS Compliant Systems
More DNF storage solutions
Get a Quote
Shipment Damage Policy
Partial Customer List
» Computer Technician
Duties & Responsibilities:
Under supervision of a Project Manager, incumbents perform general technical support functions, including physical installation, assembly, configuration and maintenance of the personal computer network.
Installs, assembles and configures computers, monitors, network infrastructure and peripherals such as printers, scanners and related hardware; pulls cables and rewires or directs the rewiring of cables as required for new installations and office reconfiguration.
Troubleshoots problems with computer systems, including troubleshooting hardware and software, e-mail, network and peripheral equipment problems; makes repairs and corrections where required.
Performs other duties of a similar nature or level.
* A minimum of one year experience in the Information Technology field with either an in depth knowledge of one specific area of technology (e.g., Client Server, mainframe, telecommunications, data center operations, etc.) or a broad knowledge of multiple technologies and platforms.
* Technical proficiency in desktop computing.
* Aptitude for, and interest in, learning new technologies.
* Responds quickly and resolves problems related to technology usage.
* Communicates clearly.
* Establishes credibility quickly by following up and taking initiative.
* Defines problems quickly and resolves majority of issues within specified timeframe.
* Identifies and takes initiative to implement improvement opportunities.
* Possesses insatiable appetite for learning, continuously pursues new learning that add value to the teamís knowledge base.
Education and Experience:
Equivalent to completion of two years of college-level coursework in computer science, information technology or a related field and two years of general computer installation, maintenance and repair experience; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job as listed above.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer, stamina to maintain attention to detail despite interruptions, strength to lift and carry objects weighing up to 40 pounds; vision to read printed materials and a computer screen; and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone.
Valid California class C driverís license and a satisfactory driving record.
Have a DNF Defense specialist contact you!
Or call 510.265.1122
Best time to call you
26250 Eden Landing Rd, Hayward, CA 94545
Dynamic Network Factory, Inc.
All rights reserved.